This lightened up corn casserole, a cross between of a corn pudding and a corn bread is a wonderful addition to anyone’s holiday table.
Make-Over Jiffy Corn Casserole
I’ve had so many requests in the last few years to make this over, so by popular demand I decided to tackle this. My cousin always makes corn casserole for Thanksgiving so I knew just where to turn for a good starting point. It’s an easy corn casserole using corn muffin mix as a base along with canned corn, creamed corn, yogurt and egg whites. You may also like these made from scratch cornbread muffins or this cornbread stuffing.
Why This Works
- Made Lighter with Greek Yogurt
- Easy Recipe
- Make Ahead and reheat later!
- Corn muffin mix
- Sweet yellow canned corn and cream style corn
- Greek yogurt
- Whipped butter
- Egg whites
How To Make Corn Casserole
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Spray a 9 x 13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl combine all the ingredients and mix with a spoon, it will be fluffy and you will think you did something wrong, don’t worry, you are doing fine.
- Pour into the prepared baking dish and bake 55-60 minutes, or until the edges are golden.
- Let it cool a few minutes before cutting.
- Add some Parmesan cheese for more flavor
- Add fresh herbs like chives
You can make this ahead and heat it up when you are ready to eat. This is also great reheated the next day for leftovers.
More Corn Recipes You’ll Love
Yield: 15 servings
Serving Size: 2 2/3 x 3 inch pieces
Preheat oven to 350F.
Spray an 9 x 13 baking dish with cooking spray.
In a large bowl combine all the ingredients and mix with a spoon, it will be fluffy and you will think you did something wrong, don’t worry, you are doing fine.
Pour into baking dish and bake 55-60 minutes, or until the edges are golden.
Let it cool a few minutes before cutting.
Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.
Serving: 2 2/3 x 3 inch pieces, Calories: 211 kcal, Carbohydrates: 42 g, Protein: 7 g, Fat: 3.5 g, Sodium: 636 mg, Fiber: 2 g, Sugar: 8.5 g