(as of Oct 20,2021 01:09:43 UTC – Details)
Duronic AM/FM Radio HYBRID
The best things often come in small packages and the Duronic Hybrid radio is proof that this is true. Its petite lightweight design makes it convenient to tuck away in your pocket when out and about, so you can take your music with you wherever you go. It has good quality sound output and great reception with the ability to pick up both AM and FM stations easily using the extendable antenna.
But by far its best feature is its diverse charging capabilities; able to be charged in 3 different ways, this radio is truly versatile and ready for any situation. Because of its ingenious charging abilities, the Hybrid can be charged at any time, wherever you are, so you will never have an uncharged radio. The sky-facing solar panel ensures that as long as it’s sat in daylight it will charge; simply place on a windowsill and it will automatically charge without you having to lift a finger.
Alternatively, if you’re after a quicker charge you can plug it in using the accompanying USB cable. And for those moments when you unexpectedly run out of power, simply crank the handle for a minute to get a whole 20 minutes of playback.
The best bit about having so many charging options – there is no battery waste! No need to buy, change or discard batteries over and over again. It’s a great way to reduce your carbon footprint AND save money on batteries.
Use Anywhere and Everywhere – The Hybrid radio is the perfect companion for taking on camping trips, beach excursions, hiking expeditions or family days out as it will let you tune into your favourite stations to enjoy while you’re on the go. Moreover, this radio isn’t just for popping into your pocket; it can be used around the home and garden to keep you company while you go about your daily tasks.
Be Prepared for The Unexpected – Have you thought of adding a wind-up radio to your emergency kit? If you find yourself isolated or without power then you’ll wish you had a radio like the Duronic Hybrid to be able to listen to weather warnings and emergency broadcasts. The best part: as this radio doesn’t require additional batteries, you can add it to a kit bag and forget about it! It will still be ready to use straight from the bag with just a bit of cranking to charge it up.
IMPRESSIVE CHARGING CAPABILITIES : CHARGE IN 3 WAYS
Never miss a game result or your favourite song because of an empty battery. This radio will not leave you stranded without charge; if the power runs low, and you are unable to charge by sunlight or USB, simply crank the handle for 1 minute to get 20 minutes playback time.
Having a wind-up option is useful for getting emergency information at times when there is no power. Why not add one of these radios to your emergency kit or keep one in the car, just in case you ever need it?
Simply leaving this radio on a windowsill will keep it charged up for the next use.
You can tell if it is in a spot that’s getting enough light by the ‘charge’ light on the front which will light up while it’s charging.
Charging by solar panel can take a little longer, but it’s a great way of keeping the power consistently topped up.
Using the USB cable provided, the radio can also be charged via USB connection to a PC, phone charger or a standard USB power adapter.
This is ideal if you want to use the radio plugged in at home, or if you want to charge it up quickly before you take it out somewhere.
A fully charged battery will give around 7 hours of playback time.
Listen in Private
Tune into your favourite radio stations on AM and FM bands, simply by rotating the tuning dial. If you are in an area where the reception is poor, simply extend the aerial to pick up a better signal.
We have included a headphone socket to allow for personal listening. The headphone jack is a standard 3.5mm size so will fit most headphones.
Easy to Use
Using the Hybrid couldn’t be easier; every dial and button is clearly labelled and is easy to use. On the side of the body, there are two dials: one to switch the radio on/adjust the volume, the second dial allows you to tune into different radio stations.
You can select between AM and FM bandwidths by flicking the little white switch on the front of the radio.
Take With You Anywhere
Small and compact, this radio will fit neatly into your pocket or tucked into a bag. It’s lightweight too so you’ll never feel the burden of carrying it on your walks and travels.
The casing is non-slip too, thus ensuring that it will not easily slide from a smooth surface or out of a pocket while in transit.
– DECEIVINGLY SMALL: Don’t let this petite radio fool you; it may be small but it has some nifty features. This Hybrid radio has clear sound, good reception and can tune in to both AM/FM bandwidths. It has two easy to control rotary dials: one for tuning into a station, the second for volume control. If you have trouble tuning into your favourite station, simply extend the aerial and re-position it until you find crystal clear sound.
– CHARGES 3 WAYS: It’s called the “Hybrid” for a reason! To be completely versatile we have designed this radio to be able to charged in not one but THREE WAYS: 1) Wind up by using the crank handle on the back, 2) Solar charge by leaving in direct daylight/sunlight, 3) USB charge by plugging into a USB adapter or into a USB port. USB cable charging itself is especially versatile as it can be done practically anywhere without the need to always carry around a bulky charging cable.
– READY WHEREVER, WHENEVER: Take this radio along with you on all of your adventures. It’s perfect for camping, glamping, fishing, hiking, walking, trips to the park or beach, or even beside the pool on holiday. The Hybrid is also the perfect companion for the garden shed or garage when working on your hobbies, or just around the house. It’s also great to have simply for emergencies like power cuts.
– LIGHTWEIGHT and PORTABLE: Small, compact and portable this radio measures just 13cm x 7.3cm x 4.1cm making it perfect to take out and about with you. It’s lightweight too at just 203g so you’ll hardly notice it’s in your bag! It has an antenna that can extend to 33cm to help you achieve a better signal no matter where you are.
– SPECIFICATIONS: LED indicator light to show when it’s charging. 3.5mm headphone jack socket. Reception scope of the FM: 88-108 MHz. Reception scope of the AM: 530-1650KHz. Speaker Driver Diameter: 4cm. Internal built-in battery: 300mAh/2.4V. When fully charged the battery will give you 7 hours playback time. Charging Times: Cranking/wind up 1 minute = 20 minutes playback / Solar charging 5 hours = 30 minutes / Solar charging 20-30 hours = 7 hours.