(as of Nov 12, 2022 17:41:19 UTC – Details)
HBW Stamp Faced register for sidewall or ceiling applications. The listed size 12″w X 6″h is for duct opening measurement only, Actual outside overall dimensions is 13.75″ wide by 7.75″ high.
Difference Between grilles, registers, diffusers and vents：
- Grille – a series of deflectors in the shape of blades or fins fixed in a frame to allow air to pass through from duct to room space
- Register – a grille attached with a damper or valve to control the air flow volume
- Diffuser – a unit with duct connecting piece and a larger face piece with multiple blades to spread out air flow to multiple directions. Examples are drop ceiling T-bar diffusers and round ceiling diffusers.
Size Selection Guide
- Measure the size of the air duct opening(the size of the “hole” ).
- Select the listed size that match the duct opening size.
- The outside or overall size is 1.75” larger for both width and length so it can cover the “hole”.
- Do not use outside measurement for size selection.
Stamped Face Steel Construction with 1/2″ fin spacing for high air flow
Three Way Air Flow deflection Design
Multi-shutter damper with easy handle to adjust desired amount of air flow
Individually shrink wrapped with card board pad in the back for extra protection