(as of Aug 08,2020 18:26:48 UTC – Details)
THE ESSENTIAL VEGAN COOKBOOK, FEATURING MORE DELICIOUS PLANTS AND LESS WASHING-UP!
Enjoy 80 quick, easy and delicious vegan recipes, each using only one dish
PRE-ORDER NOW AND HELP THE PLANET – for every pre-order of One Pot Vegan, SO VEGAN will plant a tree in the Amazon rainforest. Planting trees is one of the most effective solutions to tackling climate change so with your support we can have a positive impact on the planet.
One Pot Vegan is the perfect staple cookbook for vegans, vegetarians, flexitarians, or anyone who simply wants more plants on their plate.
Packed with inspiration for pastas, curries, salads, stir-fries, noodles and even puddings, every recipe uses simple supermarket ingredients – for maximum flavour with minimum fuss.
One-pot, one-pan and one-tray recipes include:
– QUICK AND NUTRITIOUS MIDWEEK MEALS, such as lemony linguine, rainbow noodles and ‘fishcakes’ with homemade slaw
– FOOD FOR A CROWD, such as loaded sweet potato wedges and one-pan paella
– HEARTY HOME COMFORTS, like rich lazy lasagne, mushroom and ale filo pie, and warming pearl barley chilli
– TAKEAWAY CLASSICS, including mushroom tikka masala, tofu satay, and Chinese-inspired sweet and sour jackfruit
– SWEET TREATS AND DESSERTS such as peanut butter swirl brownies, boozy Caribbean pear cake and apple and orange baklava tart
From the creators of SO VEGAN, one of the world’s leading vegan food platforms with a growing community of over 1.5 million followers. Recipes are accompanied by full nutritional info, plus tips for batch cooking or freezing.
Eating more plants has never been so easy!
PRAISE FOR SO VEGAN:
‘Faff-free, delicious recipes’ Times
From the Publisher