Panda Wireless PAU09 N600 Dual Band (2.4GHz and 5GHz) Wireless N USB Adapter W/Dual 5dBi Antennas – Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10, Mint, Ubuntu, openSUSE, Fedora, Centos, Kali Linux and Raspbian
(as of Oct 15,2022 03:33:39 UTC – Details)
The Panda N600 Dual Band 300Mbps Wireless 802.11n USB Adapter With Dual 5dBi Antennas (PAU09) upgrades the WiFi
interface on your computer to the latest 802.11n standard. Your computer can get a higher connection speed on your 5GHz
network if you live in an apartment where the airwaves might be congested by a lot of WiFi routers operating in 2.4GHz band.
– Panda PAU09 upgrades any computer to the latest 802.11n standard
– Max data rate up to 300 Mpbs with any 802.11ac/n 2.4GHz & 5GHz networks
– Dual 5dBi antennas are better suited for picking up weaker signals
– Backward compatibility with 802.11b/g wireless networks and compatibility with 802.11ac/n wireless networks
– Low power consumption to extend the battery life of your laptop or portable device
– Supports state of the art standards-based security features: 64b/128bit WEP, WPA and WPA2 (TKIP+AES) to prevent
unauthorized users to access your wireless network.
– Any PC with an available USB port, 1GHz CPU, and 1GByte Memory
– Any brand 802.11ac/b/g/n router operating on 2.4GHz & 5GHz bands
– Compatible with 32-bit and 64-bit Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10/2012r2, Mac OS X 10.8-10.11 and the latest version
of Linux distributions
– Won’t work with Xbox 360, PS3, Blu-Ray, Roku, TV, etc.
– NOT COMPATIBLE with any device that does not run an operating system specified above unless otherwise stated.
What’s in the package
– 1 x Panda PAU09 Adapter
– 2 x 5dBi antenna
– 1 x USB stand (5FT cable)
– 1 x User’s Manual
– 1 x Full-size Installation CD
Note: The latest manuals and drivers are available on Panda Wireless web site.
Panda PAU09 adapter is backed by 1-year limited warranty. Please contact Panda Wireless if you have any question.