(as of Aug 13,2020 14:53:07 UTC – Details)
***With The Mediterranean Diet for Beginners You’ll Take your Extra Pounds off Quickly, Safely, and Permanently!***
Have you ever dreamt about a diet without a strictly written menu for every day, starving and forcing yourself to follow all the rules?
Can you imagine a well-balanced diet that offers tasty and diverse food while at the same time boosts your health and keeps your fit?
With fresh, minimally processed ingredients like crisp veggies, succulent seafood, and hearty whole grains, the Mediterranean diet makes nutritious eating a pleasure.
Unlike other diets, the Mediterranean Diet doesn’t prescribe prohibitive restrictions or eliminations. It’s more inclusive, more even-keeled, and one you can actually adopt and follow without feeling like you are missing out on all the good foods and flavors.
The diet is more about portion control, balance, and making good choices in eating more real good real food.
The main guidelines of what you eat can easily be modified for vegetarian and vegan lifestyles, and with this book, you’ll find that the ingredients and philosophy are incredibly easy to adopt into your daily eating.
The Mediterranean Diet for Beginners includes:
- a collection of 115 all-new delicious recipes and family-friendly meals—from Light Mediterranean Frittata or Greek Yogurt Ice Cream Bark to Antipasto Salad with Shrimp Pasta with Rosemary Sause
- The Mediterranean Diet Pyramid—a visual guide to show examples of how and what to eat over time
- shopping list and a 7-day meal plan that will help you adopt a healthy eating habit
- Grow beyond your diet―embrace the Mediterranean way of living with successful weight loss stories, helpful tips, rest, recreation, and more
…and much, much more!
Scroll up and click Buy Now With 1-Click or Buy Now to get started!
***Please note: Book is available in 2 Paperback formats – Black and White and Full color. Choose the best for you ***
- full-color edition – Simply press “See all formats and versions” above the price. Press left from the “paperback” button
- black and white version – is the default first